Daughter of the King.
Mother to the most amazing little girl on the planet.
I strive to leave each day with purpose. My purpose is to bring glory to my creator through all that I am and do. I was gifted the opportunity to be a Mom, and I live to bring glory to God through that title. Every day I work to instill faith and a love of life into my little girl.
We love to have adventures of all varieties, and want to inspire other parents and kids to do the same!
Two years ago, my life took a sudden and drastic turn as I found myself alone in my marriage and ultimately divorced. It’s been a difficult season for my daughter and myself, but time and persistence has taught me that there is so much more to this life than what I once thought. God has seen me through each and every obstacle I’ve faced. While we continue to navigate this valley, God continues to mold me every day. While there is sorrow, He has helped me find joy in so many small things.
I share this not because it defines me, but rather because I would like to use this experience to help others. My goal is to encourage other single Moms and Dads out there. You can still have joy and thrive after heartache. You can be a GREAT parent to those who depend on you most. While it might be stressful and hard, you can still have a great time being present for your kids.
Other fun facts about me:
- I am a Licensed Veterinary Technician
- I am a MAJOR animal lover (probably obvious after #1)
- I love crafting and re-purposing projects
- I’m a bigfoot researcher
- I love to cook & EAT!
- Nature & the outdoors is THE BEST
- Although I was born & raised in East Tennessee, my family is from upstate New York. I have strong emotional ties to both regions and consider both home.
- I’m a Disney Addict! The food, the fun, all the “extraness” that Disney provides ❤